- Minced beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tin of Passata
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Small amount of low fat margarine (2 syns in whole dish)
- 1 cup of skimmed milk (4 syns in whole dish)
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 112g of parmesam cheese. (HE when divided into 4 portions)
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Cook pasta and drain.
- 3 While pasta is cooking, brown mince meat, add onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- 4 Mix in cinnamon and passata.
- 5 In a saucepan, melt margarine, whisk in flour and cook 1 minute, whisk in milk and simmer 20 minutes.
- 6 Add beaten eggs and 56g parmesan to white sauce.
- 7Spray frylight in an oven dish, add half pasta, top with meat mixture, add the rest of the pasta.
- 8 Pour white sauce over the top.
- 9 Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- 10 Bake 60 minutes.
Share this recipe